The Strategies XXI Conference provides an international area for debate and dialogue on security challenges and possible ways to address them.
The main panels will focus on the following topics:
- International Relations, Geopolitics and Military History
- International Relations. Processes and Phenomena of Globalization.
- Geopolitics, Geostrategy and Military History.
- NATO and EU Policies and Strategies. Defense Intelligence.
- Crisis Management and Conflict Prevention. International Humanitarian Law.
- Public and Intercultural Communication.
- Military Science
- Tactics and Operational Art.
- Military Strategy.
- Military Leadership, Education and Training.
- Logistics, Finances, Acquisition and Defense Resources.
- Intelligence Support in Joint Operating Environment.
- Defense and Security Studies
- Concepts and Theories in Security and Defense.
- Resilience and Good Governance.
- Strategic Areas of Interest – Global Trends.
- Armed Forces and Society.
- Technologies, Military Applications, Simulation and Cyberspace
- Emerging and Disruptive Technologies: Game Changers in the Combat Equation.
- C2 Systems, Software Solutions and Military Applications in Multi-Domain Operations.
- Cyber Security and Space Dominance.
- Design and Conduct Multi-level Computer Assisted Exercises and Simulations.